Discussions in English for non-Bulgarian speakers
Правила на форума
Изображение
de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

An Englishman in Turkey with a VW Beetle 1973 GSR

Мнениеот de1amo » Вто 12 фев 2013 15:17

İ live in the sunny Aegian city of İzmir in Turkey. İ own a rare VW Beetle but i am looking to buy a New shaped Beetle in Bulgaria that i can transfer to Turkey. İ don't understand Bulgarian and have no idea of the values there-- i just know they are much cheaper than Turkey and it's crazy tax system!---i would like to know the values of 1,9 tdi's no older than 2005(preferably in Yellow or black)---i dont even know how to see the new values on the VW website. so any assistance would be wonderful.--İs there a vehicles for sale on this site???--Thanks Greg

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov
Автомобил: SUBARU Impreza 2.0 GX
Двигател: EJ20 2001

Re: An Englishman in Turkey with a VW Beetle 1973 GSR

Мнениеот Ickoov » Вто 12 фев 2013 18:16

Hello, mate. You can check the values on the link below:
http://www.cars.bg/?go=used&search=1&ad ... 1&photos=1

1 BGN ~ 0.50 EUR

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Вто 12 фев 2013 18:21

If you have any problems with translation of the offers feel free to ask :th_up

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Вто 12 фев 2013 18:25

Amazingly cheap compared to Turkey!! here a 2000 tdi 1,9 would cost about 37,000bgn -if i could find one!

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Вто 12 фев 2013 18:41

:welcome to Bulgaria and buy a cheap one. But be careful with the traders. Good luck

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Вто 12 фев 2013 19:11

Because of my lack of 'savvy' i am almost tempted to buy a new car there! VW won't supply me with a LHD in the uk. Where can i see the main dealers prices in BG?

Also are there recommended organisations that carry out vehicle inspections for a fee?(if i go the secondhand direction

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Вто 12 фев 2013 21:26

de1amo написа:Because of my lack of 'savvy' i am almost tempted to buy a new car there! VW won't supply me with a LHD in the uk. Where can i see the main dealers prices in BG?

Also are there recommended organisations that carry out vehicle inspections for a fee?(if i go the secondhand direction

'VW Bulgaria' if you like to get a new car:
http://www.volkswagen.bg/1/the_beetle/4/1/186_basic

And if you like to get an used car there is VW showroom and service in most bigger towns in Bulgaria. Also almost every bigger 'garage' can inspect any vehicle. We do not have companies like Halfords,eg

anatoli_velikov
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот anatoli_velikov » Вто 12 фев 2013 21:51

Не ми се пише на инглиш, ама да се знае - вноса и регистрацията на кола втора употреба в Турция е почти невъзможен. Извън европейския съюз са, а и си има собствени правила. Имам приятел там, който ми каза че това важи и за части втора употреба, абе тегава работа е.
pls. use google translate, if there is a misunderstanding let me know - I will explain again :th_up

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Вто 12 фев 2013 23:12

Нямах представа за тези неща. Човека пита за цени и му давам линк с цени. А каква е политиката на Турция е друга бира :mhihi

Потребителски аватар
vasstop
Гадфадъ'
Гадфадъ'
Автомобил: Golf 2 syncro
Двигател: 1P 1990
Контакти:

Мнениеот vasstop » Сря 13 фев 2013 2:08

Начини има, стига да искаш.
Дет се вика ще си я "забравя" там, пък после като се прибера ще кажа, че са ми я откраднали.
Дотогава я камилата, я камиларя...

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Сря 13 фев 2013 9:49

anatoli_velikov написа:Не ми се пише на инглиш, ама да се знае - вноса и регистрацията на кола втора употреба в Турция е почти невъзможен. Извън европейския съюз са, а и си има собствени правила. Имам приятел там, който ми каза че това важи и за части втора употреба, абе тегава работа е.
pls. use google translate, if there is a misunderstanding let me know - I will explain again :th_up

As you say the laws are very strict about importation into Turkey. i tried to bring my British car here and it had to return to the uk,(only because it was Right hand drive) However, i learnt a lot from that and know the possibilities! The Turkish law is very 'vague' and is very often mis-interpreted but i have a good lawyet and friends in the police here!
-i see Bulgarian cars for sale here in Turkey that say 'for Bulgarian buyers only' but if they are legally here any foreign buyer in the same position as me can buy them because to the Turkish law we are 'Yabanci'(foreigners).

--My unique position is that i am early retired before you go thinking any foreigner can bring cars in. the turkish law permits me to hold one non Turkish car on my passport, the car will get turkish plates but it wont be able to be sold to anyone who isnt foreign. They require a deposit equal to the value of the car in turkey to stop you trying to break the law!----the deposit is repaid after the car leaves Turkey.(the deposit on my English car was about 120000BG !!!!)---so its a tough deal!!!

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Сря 13 фев 2013 10:29

Ickoov написа:
de1amo написа:Because of my lack of 'savvy' i am almost tempted to buy a new car there! VW won't supply me with a LHD in the uk. Where can i see the main dealers prices in BG?

'VW Bulgaria' if you like to get a new car:
http://www.volkswagen.bg/1/the_beetle/4/1/186_basic

And if you like to get an used car there is VW showroom and service in most bigger towns in Bulgaria. Also almost every bigger 'garage' can inspect any vehicle. We do not have companies like Halfords,eg

İn the uk if you buy 'new' the purchase taxes are deducted if the car is being directly exported-i wonder if the same deal exists in BG?

The VW prices in BG are roughly equal to the uk which is about 1/2 the Turkish price but i was hoping to see 2 or 2,5 ltr models available.--i am trying to get on the VW list in the uk for the newly announced 'GSR', it is 2 litre 275bhp and because it is LHD i can bring it to turkey. İ am dreaming because they are only bringing 100 to the uk!(VW -UK won't sell me a LHD)

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Сря 13 фев 2013 11:08

vasstop написа:Начини има, стига да искаш.
Дет се вика ще си я "забравя" там, пък после като се прибера ще кажа, че са ми я откраднали.

Means there as long as you want.
Death will be calling it "forgets" there, and afterwards when I get home I will say that I stole it.
Until then, the camel, the camel driver ...--this is how google translate does it!! My Turkish father in law hates my jokes about camels!!!

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Сря 13 фев 2013 11:46

de1amo написа:

Means there as long as you want.
Death will be calling it "forgets" there, and afterwards when I get home I will say that I stole it.
Until then, the camel, the camel driver ...--this is how google translate does it!! My Turkish father in law hates my jokes about camels!!!

Начини има - There are ways
Дет се вика - as they say
ще кажа, че са ми я откраднали - I will say that it was stolen
Дотогава я камилата, я камиларя... - Until then no one knows what will happen

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Сря 13 фев 2013 11:53

Колега, къде я забравяш? Къде се прибираш? От къде са ти я откраднали?
Човека е Англичанин. И се опитва да си преведе какво сме написали. И на мен ми е трудно да преведа поста ти дори и с гугъл. А да не говорим, че той (Google)изкарва директен превод и такива епитети като 'камилата,камиларя' няма как да бъдат разбрани от някой който не говори Български.

Последна промяна от Ickoov на Сря 13 фев 2013 14:09, променено общо 1 път.

Върни се в “VWclub.bg International Section”