Изображение
de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Re: An Englishman in Turkey with a VW Beetle 1973 GSR

Мнениеот de1amo » Сря 13 фев 2013 13:47

Ickoov написа:
de1amo написа:
vasstop написа:Начини има, стига да искаш.
Дет се вика ще си я "забравя" там, пък после като се прибера ще кажа, че са ми я откраднали.
Дотогава я камилата, я камиларя...

Means there as long as you want.
Death will be calling it "forgets" there, and afterwards when I get home I will say that I stole it.
Until then, the camel, the camel driver ...--this is how google translate does it!! My Turkish father in law hates my jokes about camels!!!

Начини има - There are ways
Дет се вика - as they say
ще кажа, че са ми я откраднали - I will say that it was stolen
Дотогава я камилата, я камиларя... - Until then no one knows what will happen

İt's all coming clear now....... not!!--İ still have no idea what it means!!

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov
Автомобил: SUBARU Impreza 2.0 GX
Двигател: EJ20 2001

Мнениеот Ickoov » Сря 13 фев 2013 14:06

Me too :aaaa010

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Сря 13 фев 2013 14:15

Ickoov написа:Me too :aaaa010

İ fear this language barrier might prove too great to buy in BG! i have seen a car that interests me on the cars BG site and i have sent a message in hope that they understand English or have a better 'google' translator!
İs that bg site an auction site or just fixed deal sales.-the old vws seem more expensive than the newer examples!

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Сря 13 фев 2013 14:29

Just fixed deal sales. But the good thing is that you can make bargains and offers to lower the price. You can get up to 15-20% off(not every time)

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Сря 13 фев 2013 14:49

Why are there so many 'imports' and where do they come from?

None of the cars have number plates on them- is this common practice for tax or sales reasons?

İs there any system to verify Kms in BG? are readings taken when the car has government testing?(the MOT test in the uk is done yearly to test road worthyness and a reading is logged then from the mileometer!!)

Потребителски аватар
Ickoov

Мнениеот Ickoov » Сря 13 фев 2013 17:51

de1amo написа:Why are there so many 'imports' and where do they come from?

None of the cars have number plates on them- is this common practice for tax or sales reasons?

İs there any system to verify Kms in BG? [color=#80FF00]are readings taken when the car has government testing?(the MOT test in the uk is done yearly to test road worthyness and a reading is logged then from the mileometer!!)[/color]

There are so many imports, because abroad the cars are still cheaper. Also the import taxes are very low. Usually they come from Italy, Germany, Belgium, Holland ... (western Europe)

Yes, it is a common practice. If there is no number plates on the car it means the car is new import(or it was imported few years ago and nobody was interested)

Hard to answer that question :rolleyes

Yes, with every YEARLY test. But you must look for a private sellers whose car was purchased by VW dealer. Or an used car that has returned by its owner to the main dealer of VW

de1amo
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот de1amo » Сря 13 фев 2013 19:03

İ have yet to discover a link to a reputable dealership that sells 'quality' second hand cars. Obviously there would be a premium but in ways that could be sensible given the cost of genuine spares in this part of the world. İ tend to buy my VW spares in the uk and send them to my address there--my friends post them on to me or i collect them on my holidays in the uk. The Turkish customs have never stopped me!!!

Turkey has lots of old VW spares but they are more expensive than the uk and tend to be 'Brasilean' or the like! my car was produced in Germany and i only use 'original' parts. İ have even bought things in Germany off ebay.--what is the supply of twin carbs like for old beetles in BG? its the only alteration i would consider and in the uk they go for silly money plus the market is swamped with chinese or italian 'cheapies'.

Germans tend to service their cars well so i would be drawn to looking for them.--İn Germany the prices are silly and they tend to be fearful of getting involved in dealing with people outside Europe!---i am quizzical how importing into BG makes sense for these dealers/ cars?

i went out in my bug earlier--drove like a dream despite not being used for a couple of weeks!!

Върни се в “VWclub.bg International Section”