Дилема между ФВ,БМВ, и Ауди

Volkswagen или Audi, Golf или Passat, Bentley или Bugatti - това е мястото да питате, да споделите и да разберете
Потребителски аватар
Karaboev
Автомобил: Mercedes s350L Diplomatic
Двигател: M272

Re: Дилема между ФВ,БМВ, и Ауди

Мнениеот Karaboev » Пон 10 сеп 2018 13:02

Да бе и после като здаде багажа компресора с падушка бум 4к. А нямаш пари за хляб вече

bmwww
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот bmwww » Нед 23 сеп 2018 15:44

Търсенето продължава . Каква е разликата между А6 и А6 Allroad ? Нещо май ми харесаха тия Allroad !

Потребителски аватар
Voluminer
Автомобил: Vw Passat B3
Двигател: 2e

Мнениеот Voluminer » Нед 23 сеп 2018 15:45

Allroad е на въздушно окачване което си е соленичко за ремонт.

bmwww
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот bmwww » Нед 23 сеп 2018 15:50

А от към возия предполагам е по-доброто ?

Хачо Стоев
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот Хачо Стоев » Нед 23 сеп 2018 19:46

Ще ти мине живота, докато избереш кола... :mhihi

Mishonti
Автомобил: C220
Двигател: CDI 2007

Мнениеот Mishonti » Нед 23 сеп 2018 19:47

:mhihi :mhihi

bmwww
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот bmwww » Пон 24 сеп 2018 14:43

Вече започвам мега много да се дразна . Писах на 40 човека за коли (Германия,Белгия,Холандия,Франция) и 40те ми отговарят едно и също нещо . Преместили са се да работят еди къде си (в друга държава) и са оставили компания да им продава колата . Да съм им бил пратил личните си данни за да ми я доставят до БГ . Това ще да е някаква нова измама или нов метод за продажба за който не съм чувал ! Уж Германците ги имах за супер сериозна и коректна нация !

Mishonti
Автомобил: C220
Двигател: CDI 2007

Мнениеот Mishonti » Пон 24 сеп 2018 14:47

:mhihi :mhihi

bmwww
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот bmwww » Пон 24 сеп 2018 14:53

Да бе яко смешно ... ето последните 2ма само от днес какво ми писаха

Номер 1 ... 1во съобщение

Hallo,

Zunächst einmal entschuldige ich mich für die späte Antwort, ich war mit meiner Arbeit sehr beschäftigt.
sind Sie noch daran interessiert, mein Fahrzeug zu kaufen?

Ich habe das Auto von Deutschland gekauft und es kann jederzeit ohne irgendwelche Mehrkosten in Deutschland angemeldet werden. Das Auto wird mit allen nötigen Papieren zur Zulassung übergeben (Zulassungsbescheinigung Teil I/II - TÜV/AU), Die Bedienungsanleitungen liegen natürlich auch bei, sowie Service heft, 2 komplette Schlüsselsätze werden ausgehändigt usw.

Hier ist die kurze Geschichte des Auto:

- Das Auto hat deutsche Papiere und auch TÜV 4/2019, Alle Steuern für DE sind bezahlt.
- Grüne Plakette
- Keine Unfälle vor oder technische Probleme
- Erste Motor und funktioniert perfekt
- Keine Beschädigungen, keine Kratzer oder Dellen
- Ich habe das Servicebuch mit allen erbrachten Leistungen in Deutschland abgeschlossen.
- Die Winter und Sommerreifen mit alufelgen sind im Preis des Auto enthalten
- Dies ist ein Nichtraucher Auto
- Alle Wartungen im Frühjahr immer erledigt (Oel / Filter usw.)

Es tut mir sehr leid, aber mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. Entschuldigen Sie mich bitte für meine Rechtschreibfehler.
Details des Autos und Bilder :

Ich habe die Anzeige gelöscht, weil ich zu viele Anrufe erhalten habe.
Sagen Sie mir bitte im welches Stadt leben Sie?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Krause Steven

....................................2ро съобщение

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in my car. The car is faultless, has no accidents or scratches. The car has never smoked, or pets until now. I am the only owner and have TUV valid until 2019. The car is registered in Germany in my name.
My name is Krause Steven. I worked in Germany (military service) NATO airfield Geilenkirchen and during this time I bought the car. Now I have been sent to the NATO airfield Valletta / Malta for the next 4 years, and because the insurance and registration fee for the car are very high here, I would like to resell it in Germany. That's the only reason I want to sell it for such a low price. I tried to sell it in Malta, but I did not find a buyer because it is registered in Germany.

I live in Valletta, Malta (MLT), and the car is here with me.

We found an ESCROW transport company to handle this transaction.
The vehicle is already at the transport company custody.
If you are interested in buying my car, the price above is including shipping to your location.

However, many business people use this method because it is the safest solution for an online business. The two parts (seller and buyer) are protected. The sale will be strictly in accordance with the rules and regulations of the federal government.

If you are interested in buying the car, please let me know so that I can explain the process to you.

Best regards,

Krause Steven
...................................................................................................................................................................................................
Номер 2 ... 1во съобщение

Good morning,

I am the seller of the Volkswagen CC. I am very glad that you are interested to buy my car.
The car is still there, full of history service, very good condition and all in perfect condition, see the interior and exterior view great, no accidents. I had to move because of the decision of my company to Belfast / Northern Ireland. I have already received a new car from the company and I need here no left-handed. In addition, there are many things that now have priority, so this car needs to go. The price would be 6.600 euros.
Due to the fact that I am very busy with my work and I do not stay too much at home, we left the car to an Escrow Company (trust company) so that it can be delivered to the new owner. If you are interested, I need your delivery address, so I can calculate shipping (I agree to pay the transportation costs from 50 to 50, if that is suitable for you).

Best regards

2ро съобщение..................................................................

Good afternoon,
Would it not be possible to email me, I have given my number only to be inundated with text messages and phone calls.The car has German registration and my location is still Belfast, Northern Ireland. We can do everything through the transport company, uShip.com, they are taking care of everything and they can arrange a delivery to your address. If you decide to buy the vehicle I will need your full details (Full name, Address, Phone number). As soon as I have your details I will pass them to the shipping company and they will start the procedure. Next step they will get in touch with you and send you an invoice for the vehicle, the tracking number to check the status of the delivery at any time and all the rest of the transaction details. After you've received the invoice you'll need to make the payment by bank transfer to the transport company (NOT to me) and they will hold the money into their bank account until you receive, inspect and agreed to keep the vehicle. For the buyer's peace of mind I've also added a 5 DAYS REFUND POLICY so if you won't like the vehicle, you'll receive a full refund, no fees or taxes deducted. If the vehicle is not as described, the transport company will transfer the money back into your bank account. If you decide to keep the vehicle after the 5 days inspection period, you will need to sign the owner transfer papers and only then I will get the money from the transport company.
Regards,
Eamonn Dunne

Потребителски аватар
Karaboev
Автомобил: Mercedes s350L Diplomatic
Двигател: M272

Мнениеот Karaboev » Пон 24 сеп 2018 16:19

Можеше да го преведеш поне, не сме длъжни да се мъчим с превода

bmwww
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот bmwww » Пон 24 сеп 2018 16:31

Е гугала използвам за превод от немски . Общо взето преместил се в друга държава и предлага да му дам личните си данни за да ми я прати до адреса в БГ . Това ми пишат всички до един без изкл'чение ! Направо не е възможно !

Хачо Стоев
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот Хачо Стоев » Пон 24 сеп 2018 16:40

Че защо изобщо стигаш до него, след като я оставил на посредник да я продава? Не би ли трябвало, посредника да контактува с тебе? Има нещо нечисто, не знам...

Потребителски аватар
joro_kem
VW експерт
VW експерт
Автомобил: Octavia I Tour Octavia III FL
Двигател: AXR DFFA

Мнениеот joro_kem » Пон 24 сеп 2018 16:59

Искрено и лично...

bmwww
Автомобил:
Двигател:

Мнениеот bmwww » Пон 24 сеп 2018 17:01

Точно така . Ама защо от 40 обяви на които писах 40 ми излизат с една и съща история ? Даже и в БГ се случва . Ето ако някой иска да пише за тая обява да видите какво офертират . https://www.olx.bg/ad/audi-a6-3-0-tdi-q ... b7771e014f . Писах за тая кола да видя какви пари и искат защото пише по договаряне и се започна с драмите . Ама аз сам във Франция дай имена,адрес,ЕГН да ти я прата до БГ !

Потребителски аватар
ssssl
Автомобил:
Двигател: CJXC

Мнениеот ssssl » Пон 24 сеп 2018 18:29

A6 3.0 TDI Quattro, 2012 г., за 5000 Е? И очакваш да не е менте?

Върни се в “Избор и покупка на автомобил”