We, as the Turkish T3 drivers club ( http://www.volkswagen-t3.com ), are planing our 2. but already named as "international" meeting this year in Izmir / Turkey and we are very hopefull for an international drivers.
I know that you have also a meeting (i guess in May) and than the Greeks will have one in the same month where you guys are going to meet each other.
We are relatively new as a VW T3 club, and we alredy have our 2. year, and of course 2. meeting. And we already played with the thoughts of a balkan meeting, which could may be take place once in every country , each year,... But this is going to be another topic. Now it about TURKEY meeting and your INVITATION:
01. - 02. September 2012, the meeting will take place in Izmir / HIPO CAMP ( http://www.hipocamp.com/home.html ) and will continue after the weekend as a little tour around south coasts and mittle anatolia. This is the route we are planning to achive with our members and guests.
Also for the visitors, who doesnt want to travel by their busses, we can offer the holiday village in the same complex as the camping place. The plan is going to be like that:
- The main event will take place in HIPOCAMP, as written above. And hopefully with some international flair over the weekend, directly by sea side.
- Monday, 03.10. we will hit to Ephesos see the antique city and will make a stop over near to that beautiful place.
- we will drive than further to south, along the sea and visit villages, beaches and nature at Marmaris, Fehtiye, Ölüdeniz, Köycegiz.
- friday, we are planning to be at Lake Burdur and the convoi will spread in all directions to get back home.
- Last stop by Afyon, middle Anatolia, famous with his kitchen, and grill at the Volkswagen Dealers big garden to say good bye !
Any car, bike, bus, beetle or hicht hickers are welcome.
no need to reserve or fill any forms to be a part. It will only be great for un for the planning how many of you could come .
No registrations fee needed. The meeting is free of charge for everyone . Only the camping fee (which are listed in the hipocamp homepage) will be charged by the camping itself. We will also get -10% off as the participants.
As in almost every VW meetings, we will organise an 2. hand market where you can bring goodies to sell and help your pocket to get back home I assure you, the turkish market of oldtimers is very poor and needs supply
I will try to post further informations here about the route and any changes on the organisation.
You can e mail me (spoken languages : turkish, english, german, french and a little italien) for any question or wishes
you can download our poster here if you want to have the bigger version (bigger is better, especially for this design)
and this is who we are, from our first meeting in 2011
28 - 30 август 2020 г. - предстои ФОЛКСВАГЕН ФОЛКЛОРЕН СЪБОР УЗАНА!
Discussions in English for non-Bulgarian speakers
3 мнения • Страница 1 от 1
- Мнения: 17127
- Регистриран на: Сря 11 авг 2004 6:15
- Автомобил: Golf 2 syncro
- Двигател: 1P 1990
- Местоположение: София
Nice, very nice
Кой е на линия
Потребители, разглеждащи този форум: Няма регистрирани потребители и 0 госта